Nglish - 42, Care and replacement, Maintenance – Panasonic PT-LB51SU Manuel d'utilisation
Care and Replacement
NGLISH - 42
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to turn the lamp unit cover fixing screws at the bottom of the projector, and then
remove the Lamp unit cover.
3. Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the two lamp unit cover fixing screws until the screws turn freely.
Then hold the handles of the Lamp unit and gently pull the Lamp unit out from the projector.
4. Insert the new Lamp unit while making sure that the direction of insertion is correct, and then use a Phillips
screwdriver to securely tighten the lamp unit fixing screws.
When inserting the new Lamp unit, be sure to push it in at the point
5. Install the Lamp unit cover, and then use a Phillips screwdriver to securely tighten the lamp unit cover fixing
6. Connect the Power cord.
7. Press the POWER button so that a picture is projected onto the screen.
8. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen, and then press the F or G button to select the “OPTION”
9. Press the ENTER button, and then press the F or G button to select “LAMP RUNTIME”.
10.Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds.
The “LAMP RUNTIME” screen will be displayed.
11.Press the POWER button to turn off the power.
12.Disconnect the Power cord after the POWER button on the projector illuminates red.
This will reset the cumulative usage time for the lamp unit to “0”.
• Be sure to install the Lamp unit and the Lamp unit cover securely. If they are not securely installed, it may
cause the protection circuit to operate so that the power cannot be turned on.
• If “DIRECT POWER ON” in the “OPTION” menu has been set to “ON”, projection will start after the Power
• Press any button other than the POWER button to cancel the “LAMP RUNTIME” screen.
Lamp unit cover
lamp unit cover fixing screws
lamp unit fixing screws