Enlarging the centered area, Controlling the volume of the speaker, Nglish - 26 – Panasonic PT-LB51SU Manuel d'utilisation
Page 26: Remote control operation
Remote control operation
NGLISH - 26
You can enlarge the projected image down
to a centered area for emphasizing within
the range of 1x to 2x.
Q Enlarging the image
1. Press DIGITAL ZOOM +/- button once.
The centered area of the image will then be enlarged
2. Adjust the image size by pressing DIGITAL ZOOM
The image size will be changed in steps of 0.1.
Q Shifting the center point
Press F G I H to shift the center point.
You can control the volume of the built-in
speakers and output sound. Press +/- to
control the volume.
Enlarging the centered area
• When the COMPUTER signal is projected, the enlargement range will be changed to 1x to 3x. When the FRAME LOCK
in POSITION menu is set to ON, the enlargement range is 1x to 2x. See “FRAME LOCK” on page 33.
• When the input signal is changed while the DIGITAL ZOOM is activated, the DIGITAL ZOOM will be canceled.
Controlling the volume of the speaker
• Power consumption can be reduced if the volume level
• This operation can also be carried out using the
command in the MAIN MENU.