Temp, lamp indicators, Managing the indicated problems, Nglish - 39 – Panasonic PT-LB51SU Manuel d'utilisation
Page 39: J lamp indicator j temp indicator, Maintenance
NGLISH - 39
TEMP, LAMP Indicators
If a problem should occur with the projector, the TEMP, LAMP indicators will inform you. Manage the indicated
problems as follow.
1. Confirm the status of all indicators and projector, and switch off the projector in proper way.
2. Find out the cause of the problem by status of the TEMP, LAMP indicators.
3. Follow the instruction for each indication below and solve the problem.
4. Turn on the projector in the correct way and confirm the indicator is not indicating a problem any longer.
J LAMP indicator
J TEMP indicator
Managing the indicated problems
• If no problem is found or the problem remains, do not turn on the projector. Instead contact an Authorised Service Center.
reached 1 800 hours.
circuit failure, abnormal function or Lamp unit is damaged.
will run out
soon and needs to be
The POWER is
switched on again
before the Lamp unit
is cooled enough.
Let the Lamp unit cool
down and turn on the
Contact an Authorised
Illuminating RED and still projecting
Flashing RED and POWER is turned off
The temperature inside and/or outside the projector is abnormally high.
The ventilation openings are
The room temperature is too
The projector is located at high
elevations (above 1 400 m).
Remove the object(s) from the
ventilation openings or clear
around the projector.
Reinstall the t a temperature
See “Specifications” on
Turn on the projector
the HIGHLAND to ON.
See “HIGHLAND” on page 36.
*1. The projector will perform only 2 minutes with OFF setting at high elevation.