Daylight view, Detailed setup, Nglish - 31 – Panasonic PT-LB51SU Manuel d'utilisation
Page 31: Picture menu, J for rgb signals, J for s-video/video signals
NGLISH - 31
You can keep the projected image bright and vivid even
in well-lit rooms where the ambient light sources cannot
be controlled, such as when a door opens or when
window coverings fail to block out sunlight.
The lamp is controlled according to the input signals to
project images with the best quality.
You can perform more detailed image adjustment
J For RGB signals
Q WHITE BALANCE
You can adjust the white balance more properly in
3 colors temperature by pressing I H.
WHITE BALANCE RED
WHITE BALANCE GREEN
WHITE BALANCE BLUE
J For S-VIDEO/VIDEO signals
When the video signal is changed, the setting
switches automatically. You can switch the setting
manually to match the video data. Press I H to
cycle through the options.
Q STILL MODE
You can reduce the vertical flicker when projecting
a still image.
Q NOISE REDUCTION
You can switch the automatic noise reduction
system on/off. Press I H to select the required
Automatic noise reduction
No noise reduction
• Do not cover the Luminance Sensor of the projector.
• AUTO is not available when INSTALLATION setting in
menu is set to REAR/DESK or REAR/
• “AI” is disabled when “LAMP POWER” is set to “ECO-
• AUTO setting will select from NTSC/NTSC 4.43/PAL/
• Set to OFF when projecting a moving image.
• Applying noise reduction may affect image quality.