Resizing, Frame lock, Language menu – Panasonic PT-LB51SU Manuel d'utilisation
Page 33: Nglish - 33, S1 video signals
NGLISH - 33
The input signal will be projected without any
The squeezed signal will be projected in 16:9 ratio.
The input signal will be sized down 75 % and
projected. S4:3 mode is effective when projecting
4:3 image on to a 16:9 screen.
The S1 signal which contains an identifying signal
will be detected and automatically project the
image in proper ratio.
When the input signal resolution is lower than the
projector resolution, it will be projected at the projector
resolution. You can deactivate the RESIZING and
project the lower resolution input signal at its original
resolution. Press I H to select the required setting.
(COMPUTER signals only)
If the projected image is degraded, you can activate
for synchronization. Press I H to select
the required option.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu
Indicates the language which is currently set
2. Select the “LANGUAGE” menu from the main
menu, and then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the F or G button to select a language, and
then press the ENTER button.
• If you project an image with an unmatched aspect ratio,
the image may distort or some portions may be
cropped. Select an aspect ratio which preserves the
intention of the image creator.
• The order of ASPECT types is defined not only by the
input method but also by the input signals. “List of
compatible signals” on page 44
• If you project a copyrighted image enlarged or distorted
by using ASPECT function in commercial use in a
public place, such as a restaurant or hotel, you might
infringe on the copyright of the creator which is
protected by copyright law.
S1 video signals
• S1 video signals are a type of video signal with an
aspect ratio of 16:9 which include a detector signal.
This detector signal is output by some sources such as
wide-vision video decks.
• When “ASPECT” is set to “AUTO”, the projector
recognizes the detector signal and automatically
switches the aspect ratio to 16:9.
• Usually the recommended setting is ON.
• When the RESIZING is set to ON, the lower resolution
input signal may be projected in less quality.
When the RESIZING is set to OFF;
• The size of the image will be projected smaller and you
may need to adjust ZOOM and FOCUS, or the
projector position backward and forward.
• DIGITAL ZOOM, REALTIME KEYSTONE,
and INDEX-WINDOW are not available.