Using the display correctly, Handling the display, Caution – Pioneer AVD-W6210 Manuel d'utilisation
Using the Display Correctly
• If moisture or foreign matter should get inside the unit, turn OFF the power
immediately and consult your dealer or the nearest authorized PIONEER
service facility. Using the unit in this condition may result in a fire, electric
shock or other failure.
• If you notice smoke, a strange noise or smell, or any other abnormal signs
from the display, turn OFF the power immediately and consult your dealer
or the nearest authorized PIONEER service facility. Using the unit in this
condition may result in failure of the system.
• Do not remove the rear cover of the display, as there are high-voltage com-
ponents inside which may cause an electric shock. Be sure to consult your
dealer or the nearest authorized PIONEER service facility for internal
inspection, adjustments or repairs.
Handling the Display
• When the display is not being used, never leave it under the direct sunlight or in extreme
• The display should be used within the temperature ranges shown below.
Operating temperature range: –10 to +50 °C [+14 to 122°F]
Storage temperature range:
–20 to +80 °C [–4 to 176°F]
At temperatures higher or lower than the operating temperature range, the display may
not operate normally.
• The LCD screen of this product is exposed to improve view ability in the vehicle. Do not
push the LCD screen strongly. This could break it.
• Never touch the screen with anything besides your finger when operating the Touch Panel
functions. The screen can scratch easily.