A. sideway cable exit, B. top cable exit – Panasonic WV-CS554 Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
3. Hook the Fall prevention wire on the camera
Be sure to match the wire with the fall
prevention wire fixing angle as shown below.
• Use the supplied dust protection sheet if the
camera mounting base is liable to be
exposed to a dusty atmosphere. Remove
the cover from the dust protection sheet,
then stick the sheet on the camera mounting
• Remove the sheet before mounting the cam
era on the base.
While the camera is separated from the
base, keep the camera in the supplied poly
4. Mount the camera on the camera mounting
base and rotate the camera clockwise.
5. Tighten the fixing screw M3 (provided).
(1) Tighten the camera fixing screw with a
(2) Follow the instructions given here to
ensure that the camera and camera
mounting base are installed safely.
(3) When removing the camera from the
camera mounting base, loosen and
press up the camera fixing screw (M3)
by using a screwdriver.
6. Fix the decoration cover to the camera
a. Sideway Cable Exit
Pass the cables through the cutout made in
the diecast case and decoration cover.
b. Top Cable Exit
Push the decoration cover against the cam
era mounting base.