Important notices, Auto focus setting (af mode), Notes – Panasonic WV-CS554 Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
• The object of motion detection should meet the following conditions.
1) It should be larger than 1/48 of the size of the picture screen.
2) The contrast ratio (at max. detection level) between the object and the background picture on the
screen should be more than 5 %.
3) The time it takes the object to move from one end of the screen to the other should be more than
• Also under the following conditions, mask or adjust the detection level to prevent malfunction.
1) When leaves or curtains etc, are swayed by the wind,
2) When a noisy picture exists such as under low light condition.
3) When the object is subjected to illumination by lighting equipment that constantly turns on and
• The alarm signal will take about 0.2 second to reach the alarm terminal of the VCR, after the camera
detects the object.
Because the alarm signal is multiplexed on the video signal it may be mistakenly interpreted by other
video equipment as a time code signal. Therefore, when this camera is not used in a Panasonic
Intelligent CCTV System, select OFF to prevent the above from occurring.
10. Auto Focus Setting (AF MODE)
The menu screen follows the example for WV-CS854A.
1. Move the cursor to AF MODE, then select the following mode by
moving the joystick to the right or left. S, M and L stand for Small,
Middle and Large areas in the center of a scene that are used for
sensing sharpness in auto-focusing.
I—►AUTO S AUTO M -—AUTO L -
‘—► MANUAL L — MANUAL M — MANUAL S
Camera setting menu
** SET DP **
MANUAL S, M, L: Brings the camera into focus when the AF key on the controller is pressed.
AUTO S, M, L: Brings the camera into focus while operating pan, tilt or zoom manually (WV-
CS854A). Bring the camera into focus after manual pan, tilt or zoom (WV-CS554). These may be
selected in the same way as selecting MANUAL by pressing the AF key on the controller,
2, To confirm auto-focus operation, press CAM (SET) key while the cursor is at AF MODE.
• When the electronic sensitivity enhancement (SENS UP) is activated except x2 FIX or x2 AUTO set
ting, this function is automatically set to MANUAL (S, M, L).
• The auto focus lens does not function properly in AUTO after using WIDE lens.
• The auto focus lens may not function properly in AUTO under the following conditions.
1. Dirt or water on window glass.
The auto focus may focus on the dirt or water.
2. Low lighting/illumination or zone marker is blinking.
3. Bright objects or high intensity objects.
4. Single color with unfigured object such as white wall or fine felt.
5. No center objects, sloping objects.
6. Far and near objects on the screen.