Tweco 7-3486 Manuel d'utilisation
General information, Supplied parts, Procedure
April 30, 2004 / 30 Avril, 2004
Manual / Manuel 0-4649
RPT Torch Adapter Kit
This kit connects Thermal Dynamics Torches equipped with O2B connectors, or the ATC Adapter Kit, to the following
• Lincoln* Pro-Cut 40
The kit includes:
• Gas Line Adapter Fitting with O - Ring
• Control Wire Harness with Connector
• Female Faston Terminal
Disconnect primary input power to the system before starting the installation.
Shut off the gas supply and bleed down the system.
Only a qualified technician should perform this procedure.
1. Remove the Power Supply Cover per the Power Supply Manual.
2. Disconnect the original torch per the Power Supply Manual.
3. Remove the original torch from the Power Supply. Leave the strain relief in place on the power supply.
4. The torch leads or ATC adapter includes a ring terminal on the pilot lead. Pull back the insulating sleeve on the
pilot lead. Cut off the ring terminal. Strip the insulation back approximately 1/4" / 6 mm from the end of the
lead(s). Attach the female Faston terminal included in this kit to the pilot lead. Crimp securely.
5. The torch leads or ATC adapter includes two wires joined together and covered with an insulating sleeve.
Remove the insulating sleeve and disconnect the wires.
6. Remove the strain relief dome nut from the original torch. Install the dome nut on the replacement torch or ATC
82 Benning Street, West Lebanon, NH 03784 USA
(603) 298-5711 • www.thermal-dynamics.com
© 2002 Thermal Dynamics Corp., Tous droits réservés. Printed in USA . Imprimé dans É-U.
Lincoln is a registered trademark of Lincoln Electric Co., Inc.