Before use, Important safeguards, Save these instructions – Panasonic SR-MGS102 Manuel d'utilisation
Page 3: Caution
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, or appliance in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or
has been damaged in any manner.
Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
12. Always attach plug to appliance ﬁrst, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn any
control to “off”, then remove plug from wall outlet.
13. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
14. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
This product is intended for household use only.
a. A short power-supply cord (or detachable power-supply cord) is to be provided to reduce the risk
resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
b. Longer detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care is
exercised in their use.
c. If a longer detachable power-supply cord or extension cord is used,
(1) The marked electrical rating of the cord set or extension cord should be at least as great as the
electrical rating of the appliance, and
(2) The cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it
can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric
shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into
the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify
the plug in any way.
6/5/09 9:42:03 AM