How to use the 'jet of steam"feature, A caution – Panasonic NI-S650TR Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
1. Simply pump the Spray Mist Button when spray is desired
If the spray doesn't work immediately, keep pumping
until it does.
2. To get a finer spray, pump the Button vigorously.
To get a more powerful spray, pump the Button more
slowly. For best results, use a quick, full stroke.
HOW TO USE THE 'JET OF STEAM"FEATURE
( NI-S300TR/S650TR/S655TR Only)
The"Jet of Steam"feature provides extra steam which goes deep into the garment and
is helpful for removing stubborn wrinkles. The "Jet of Steam" feature operates properly
only in the"
" indication area of the Temperature Selector Dial when steam or dry
ironing (If used at lower setting, water spotting will occur because the iron is not hot
enough to change water to steam). If you have not used the" Jet of Steam " feature
for a long time, it is necessary to clean the inside of the iron before using this feature
on any clothes to be ironed. Simply test the " Jet of Steam" feature several times
away from the ironing board and clothes to be ironed. This will prevent brown spotting
or water spotting on the clothes.
1. Fill the iron as described in "HOW TO FILL WITH WATER ".
2. Position the iron vertically and be sure the Temperature
Selector Dial is set to "OFF".
Plug the AC Power Cord into the electrical outlet.
3. Set the Temperature Selector Dial to the"
" indication area.
4. Preheat the iron until the Indicator Light goes out, usually
about 1-2 minutes.
5. Simply pump the" Jet of Steam Button " when steam is
desired. Pump the" Jet of Steam Button" several times
at the beginning of each ironing session.
6. Allow at least 2-5 seconds between uses of the "Jet of
Steam Button " to prevent water spotting. Use a press
cloth if necessary.
Do not use the "Jet of Steam Button " until the Thermostat Operating Indicator Light turns
off after setting the Temperature Setting Dial to " MAX". Hot water may leak from the
Soleplate and burns may result, and it may cause corrosion.