How to fill with water, Note, How to use as a steam iron – Panasonic NI-S650TR Manuel d'utilisation
Page 6: Awarning
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
Before ironing, sort the garments according to the different heat settings required,
iron fabrics that require a iower temperature first.
Do not touch piastic buttons with a hot iron because they may meit.
Be careful around zippers and simiiar items to prevent the Soiepiate from being scratched.
HOW TO FILL WITH WATER
Be sure the iron is unplugged from the electrical outlet before filling with water.
1. Move the Steam/Dry Selector to the Dry position to avoid water leakage.
Open the Water Fill Opening. Hold the iron as shown and fill the
iron with water up to" MAX" line (about 6.3 ounces/180ml).
Use a cup for filling (see Note).
2. Do not overfill. Check for the correct water fill level
with the iron in the vertical position.
3. Close the Water Fill Opening, or water will splash
from Water Reservoir when ironing.
Most tap water can be used in this iron. If water is very hard, distilled or demineralized
water should be used. Do not use water processed through home water softening
systems because this water contains minerals that may be harmful to the iron.
Do not use water additives or substitute water such as linen or scented water in the steam
iron. They can stain fabrics or damage the iron.
HOW TO USE AS A STEAM IRON
1. Fill the iron as described in " HOW TO FILL WITH WATER ".
2. Position the iron vertically and be sure the Temperature Selector Dial is set to " OFF
3. Plug the AC Cord into the electrical outlet.
4. Set the Temperature Selector Dial to the" " or "(steam) zone.
" zone: Low Steam, for thin or delicate fabrics requiring a small amount of steam.
" zone: High Steam, for fabrics requiring a lot of steam (i. e. thick materials, items with
5. Preheat the iron until the Indicator Light goes out, usually about 1-2 minutes.
This Light will go on and off during ironing to indicate that the temperature chosen by the
Temperature Selector Dial is being maintained.
6. Hold the iron horizontally and move the Steam/Dry Selector into the steam position.
Steam/Dry Selector is regulated as follows.