To reduce the risk of electric shock or fire, Awarning, A caution – Panasonic NI-S650TR Manuel d'utilisation
Page 3: Special instructions
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
reduce the risk of the Cord "WHIPPING", which has the potential risk of causing
injury to the face, eyes, etc..
Never allow children to play with the iron or the retractable Power Cord.
6. Always disconnect iron from electrical outlet when filling or emptying water and
when not in use.
7. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not operate iron with a damaged Cord or if
the iron has been dropped or damaged. Do not disassemble the iron.
Incorrect reassembly can cause a risk of electric shock when the iron is used.
For repair, take it to a qualified sen/iceperson.
8. Close supervision is necessary for this appliance when used by or near children.
Do not leave iron unattended while connected or on an ironing board.
9. Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts, hot water, or steam.
Use caution when turning the steam iron upside down. Hot water may leak from
10. To protect against burns or injury to persons, do not direct steam toward the
body when ironing or self-cleaning.
11. The iron must be used and rested on a stable surface. When placing the iron on
its Heel Rest, ensure that the surface on which the Heel Rest is placed is stable.
12. Do not use the appliance when the Cord is entangled. The supply Cord might be
damaged as a result.
To reduce the risk of electric
shock or fire:
. To avoid a circuit overload, do not operate another high wattage appliance on
the same circuit.
. If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, use a cord rated a minimum of 10
amperes. Cords rated for less amperage may overheat and should not be used.
Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it cannot be accidentally pulled
or tripped over.
To reduce the risk of personal
injury and damage to your iron;
Never use steam iron cleaning products in the iron, as they may damage working
parts of the iron.
2. Do not use water additives or substitute water such as linen or scented water
in the steam iron. They can stain fabrics.
3. If the Steam/Dry Selector is not in the Dry position after using, remaining water will
move into the Soleplate and can result in burns the next time the iron is used.
4. Don't use the Steam or Jet of Steam, while AC Cord is unplugged, water will remain
inside the Soleplate which will cause staining.
Do not use Steam or Jet of Steam while Temperature Selector Dial is set to "OFF".