Usage precautions – Panasonic DVD-ROM CF-VDD283 Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
• Do not place items other than discs on the tray.
• Do not leave the tray in the open position or touch the lens area. Should the lens
become soiled by dust or dirt, the unit may not read discs properly.
• Under some conditions, dust may build up on the optical lens or disc, possibly resulting in
• Do not apply excessive force to the tray in the open position, doing so could damage the
• Do not open the DVD-ROM drive or move the computer while the DVD-ROM drive is
being accessed. Doing so could cause it to malfunction. In addition, after running an
application involving access to a disc, do not open the DVD-ROM drive or remove the
disc until after the application has been closed.
• After closing the tray, do not attempt to access a disc until the MP indicator ((^) disap
• Do not expose the DVD-ROM Drive Pack to oily or tobacco smoke. Doing so could
shorten the service life of the lens.
• Cleaning the DVD-ROM drive using a CD lens cleaner (except a liquid type cleaner) is
recommended if it malfunctions.
• Never insert foreign objects such as paper clips into the DVD-ROM Drive Pack.
• Do not use discs that have become deformed (warped, not completely round, etc.).
• The playback of CDs containing moving pictures (Video CDs, CDs including MPEG
data, etc.) may not be smooth.
• For AutoPlay CDs:
• If an AutoPlay CD does not start after the computer resumes from the standby or hiber
nation mode, we recommend reinserting the CD again after a 15-second wait.
• An AutoPlay CD may start during the access of a file.
To avoid damaging discs:
• Do not touch the surface as it can cause the disc to become dirty or scratched.
• Do not allow discs to become dirty or scratched.
• Do not place or store discs in locations exposed to heat, direct sunlight, humidity or dust.
• Do not write on the surface of the disc with a bail-point pen or other writing instrument.
• if the disc is brought from a cold into a warm environment, moisture may form on the disc.
Wipe this moisture off with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth before using the disc.
• Do not drop, bend, or place heavy objects on top of discs.
• Cleaning the disc using a CD cleaner is recommended once every 2 or 3 months.
If the disc gets dirty
After wiping the disc with a moist, soft
cloth, wipe it with a dry cloth. Always
wipe from the center toward the edge.