For u.s.a, For canada – Panasonic DVD-ROM CF-VDD283 Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
Federal Communications Commission Radio Frequency Interference
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules, These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equip
ment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can
be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
• Consult the Panasonic Service Center or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To assure continued compliance, use only shielded interface cables when connecting to a
computer or peripheral. Also, any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Matsushita Electric Corporation of America
One Panasonic Way
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Tel No:l-800-LAPTOP-5 (1-800-527-8675)
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.