Save these instructions, Import ant safeguards – Panasonic NC-EH40P Manuel d'utilisation
15. Do not allow small metal parts near the body plug.
16. Only use the power cord designed speciﬁcally for
the unit. Do not use a different cord and do not use
this cord with any other device.
17. Do not let the unit fall over.
Do not lift, tilt, or shake the unit or carry it by the lid.
• Even when the dispense key is locked, hot water may
leak through the dispensing spout and the steam
vent, causing burns, if the unit falls over or is tilted.
18. Close the lid securely, and not by force.
19. Do not throw away the remaining hot water while
the lid is attached.
20. When opening the lid, keep hands away from the steam.
21. Do not open the lid or dispense hot water while boiling.
22. Do not pour in water above maximum water level.
23. Do not block the steam vent.
24. Do not rotate the unit while dispensing hot water.
25. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
• Do not use to store ice. Condensation will occur,
creating a potential source of electric shock and
• Do not heat tea bags, tea leaves, milk, alcohol or
anything other than water which may spurt out and
cause burns. The water tube may also get clogged,
the inner container may burn or corrode, and the
ﬂuororesin insulating coating may peel off.
Lid opening lever
*The shape of plug differs according to region.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A. A short cord is provided to reduce the risk of entanglement or tripping over a longer cord.
B. Extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
C. If extension cord is used,
1) the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical
rating of the appliance, and
2) the cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it
can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
D. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug
will ﬁt in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not ﬁt fully in the outlet, reverse the plug.
If it still does not ﬁt, contact a qualiﬁed electrician.
Do not modify the plug in any way.
Operating NC-EH40_EN.indd 5
11/7/07 3:56:27 PM