Sony CSS-FEB Manuel d'utilisation
You cannot print images
Printing is canceled
You cannot insert the date or
print images in the index
“---- -- --” is printed on the
The CHARGE lamps light
up when no camera is placed
on the Cyber-shot Station
• The camera is not connect to the printer.
t Check that the camera and the printer
are properly connected using the USB
• The printer is not turned on.
t Turn on the printer.
For further infomation, refer to the
operating instructions supplied with the
• Movies cannot be printed.
• Images modified with a computer or images
shot using other than this camera may not
be able to be printed.
• You disconnected the USB cable before the
• You removed the camera from the Cyber-shot
Station before the
• The printer does not provide these
t Consult with the printer manufacturer
whether the printer provides these
functions or not.
• The date may not be inserted in the index
mode, depending on the printer.
t Consult with the printer manufacturer.
• The recording date data is not recorded on
t The images that do not have the
recording date data cannot be printed
with the date inserted. Set [Date] to [Off]
and print the image.
• You have pressed the Control button (in the
order of v/b/V/B and ) when the
camera was placed on the Cyber-shot
Station, and now the Cyber-shot Station is
in the demonstration mode.
t To cancel the demonstration mode,
discconect the AC adaptor once and
connect it again. Alternatively, place the
camera on the Cyber-shot Station again.