Sony CSS-FEB Manuel d'utilisation
Select [OK] with V/B, then press .
The image is printed.
– When printing is completed, the screen returns to the previous screen.
– Do not disconnect the USB cable while the
(Not disconnect USB
cable) indicator appears on the LCD screen.
To cancel printing
Select [Exit] in step 2 or 4.
To insert the date and time on images
• Select [Date] in step 3, then select the date format with b/B. You can select
from [Day & Time] or [Date]. The date of recording will be inserted on the
• This function may not be available, depending on the printer.
• For details, refer to the operating instructions for your camera.
Printing still images using the Remote Commander
(In index mode)
Select the image you want to print with v/V/b/B.