Preparation, Inserting batteries in the remote control, Remote control use – Sharp FP-N60CX Manuel d'utilisation
INSERTING BATTERIES IN THE REMOTE CONTROL
• The batteries for this remote control are for initial use only . Change the
batteries when necessary.
• Incorrect usage of the batteries may cause battery fluid leakage and/or
Take care of the following when handling:
• When replacing the batteries, replace both batteries with new ones of the
same type. (Use 2 AA manganese batteries.)
• When not using the unit or remote control for an extended period, re-
move the batteries. (This prevents malfunction of the remote control from
battery fluid leakage.)
• The batteries of the accessory are for initial use only and may be de-
pleted within 1 year.
Remove the back cover
Press and slide the back cover to re-
Insert batteries with
Close the back cover
REMOTE CONTROL USE
• Operate with the remote control facing the main
• The signal range is about 23 feet (front).
• Make sure there are no objects blocking the path
of the signal.
• A beep sound will be heard from the main unit
when a signal is received.
• Avoid dropping or damaging the remote control. In addition, be sure the remote control
avoids moisture or place in direct sunlight or near an electric heater, etc., otherwise a
malfunction may occur.