Limitation of liability, Disclaimer of warranty, English – Panasonic WX-T3020 Manuel d'utilisation
A lithium-ion battery that is recyclable powers the prod-
uct you have purchased. Please call 1-800-8-BATTERY
for information on how to recycle this battery.
• This apparatus must be earthed.
• Apparatus shall be connected to a main socket outlet with a pro-
tective earthing connection.
• The mains plug or an appliance coupler shall remain readily
• To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this
apparatus to rain or moisture.
• The apparatus should not be exposed to dripping or splashing
and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should be
placed on the apparatus.
• All work related to the installation of this product should be made
by qualified service personnel or system installers.
• To prevent injury, this apparatus must be securely attached to
the floor/wall in accordance with the installation instructions.
• The connections should comply with local electrical code.
• The risk of hearing impairment due to exposure to excessive
sound levels may be reduced by listening at lower volumes and
for shorter durations.
Limitation of Liability
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE THIRD PARTY'S RIGHT.
Disclaimer of Warranty
IN NO EVENT SHALL MATSUSHITA ELECTRIC INDUSTRI-
AL CO,. LTD. BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR ANY PERSON,
EXCEPT FOR REPLACEMENT OR REASONABLE MAINTE-
NANCE OF THE PRODUCT, FOR THE CASES, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO BELOW:
(1) ANY DAMAGE AND LOSS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMI-
TATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSE-
QUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY, ARISING OUT OF OR
RELATING TO THE PRODUCT;
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY
INAPPROPRIATE USE OR NEGLIGENT OPERATION OF
(3) UNAUTHORIZED DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFI-
CATION OF THE PRODUCT BY THE USER;
(4) ANY PROBLEM, CONSEQUENTIAL INCONVENIENCE,
OR LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF THE SYSTEM
COMBINED BY THE DEVICES OF THIRD PARTY.