Important safeguards, Save these instructions, Safe operation & use – Keurig B155 Manuel d'utilisation
Safe Operation & Use
When using electrical appliances, basic
safety precautions should be followed,
including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles and
knobs when available.
3. This appliance must be properly installed
and located in accordance with these
instructions before it is used.
4. The use of accessory attachments not
recommended by the appliance manufac-
turer may result in fire, electrical shock or
injury to persons.
5. Do not place on or near a hot gas or
electric burner, or in a heated oven.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. To protect against fire, electric shock and
injury do not immerse cords, plugs, or the
appliance in water or any other liquid.
8. Do not overfill the Water Reservoir.
9. Use only water in this appliance! Do not
put any other liquids or foods in the Water
Reservoir except as directed in the
10.Turn off and unplug the Brewer before
cleaning or maintenance. Allow to cool
before putting on or taking off parts and
before cleaning the appliance.
11. For best operation, plug the appliance
into its own electrical outlet on a
dedicated circuit to prevent flickering
of lights, blowing of fuses or tripping a
12. Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions or is damaged
in any manner. Contact Keurig Customer
Service to report any malfunction of or
damage to the Brewer.
13. Do not let the cord hang over the edge
of the table or counter, or touch hot
14. To disconnect, turn Power Button to ‘OFF’
status and then remove the plug from the
15. Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
16. Do not lift the Handle to open the Lid of
the Brewer while brewing is in progress.
17. Always keep the Water Reservoir Lid on
unless you are refilling it.
18. This appliance is equipped with a power
cord having a grounding wire with a
grounding plug. The appliance must
be grounded using a 3-hole properly
grounded outlet. In the event of an
electrical short circuit, grounding
reduces the risk of electrical shock.
19. If the outlet is a standard 2-prong wall
outlet, it is your personal responsibility
and obligation to have it replaced with a
properly grounded 3-prong wall outlet.
20. Do not, under any circumstances, cut
or remove the third (ground) prong
from the power cord or use an adapter.
21. Consult a qualified electrician if the
grounding instructions are not completely
understood, or if doubt exists as to whether
the appliance is properly grounded.
22. Do not use the appliance for other
purposes than its intended use.
WARNING TO USERS AND PARENTS
1. DO NOT permit children to use brewer unless there
is adult supervision. Brewer dispenses very hot water.
2. SPECIAL NOTICE FOR HOT COCOA USERS:
IMMEDIATELY AFTER USING A HOT COCOA K-CUP
PACK, RUN a Hot Water Brew Cycle without a K-Cup
pack to avoid the possibility of clogging the exit needle.
DO NOT assume the next user will do this.