How to use as a dry iron, Special functions – Panasonic NI-L70SR Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
See section " HOW TO CONTROL TEMPERATURE " and the following charts:
Steam/Dry Selector Position
5. Hold the iron horizontally and move the Steam/Dry Selector into the desired steam
position after the light turns on continuously. You can then start ironing.
Anti-Drip System will activate when the temperature of the Soieplate's surface
drops. At the same time, the steam will stop; it is not a sign of malfunction when
you hear a clicking sound. In this situation, you have to put your iron back on
the Power Base to reheat.
HOW TO USE AS A DRY IRON
1. Move the Steam/Dry Selector to the Dry position.
2. Plug the cord into a standard 120V-60Hz electrical outlet.
3. Set the iron on the Power Base securely. The green ” OFF " light will turn on.
NOTE: If the green light does not turn on, replace the iron on the Power Base again, or
the Temperature Control Pad cannot function.
4. Push the “ SET " Pad until the red blinking light reaches your desired temperature level.
Wait until the Light turns on continuously. You can then start ironing.
1. Jet of Steam
The"Jet of Steam"feature provides extra steam which goes deep into the garment and
is helpful for removing stubborn wrinkles. The "Jet of Steam" feature operates properly
only in the "HIGH” indication area of the "SET" Pad when steam or dry ironing (If used
at lower setting, water spotting will occur because the iron is not hot enough to change
water to steam ). If you have not used the " Jet of Steam " feature for a long time, it is
necessary to clean the inside of the iron before using this feature on any clothes to be
ironed. Simply test the "Jet of Steam" feature several times away from the ironing board
and clothes to be ironed. This will prevent brown spotting or water spotting on the clothes.
1. Fill iron with water. See section " HOW TO FILL WITH WATER ".
2. Plug the cord into a standard 120V- 60Hz electrical outlet.
3. Set the iron on the Power Base securely. The green" OFF" light will turn on.
4. Push the " SET " Pad to the " HIGH" temperature level. The red light starts blinking.
5. Preheat the iron until the light turns on continuously, usually about 1-2 minutes.
6. Simply pump the" Jet of Steam Button" when steam is desired. Pump the '* Jet of Steam
Button " several times at the beginning of each ironing session.
7. Allow at least 5 seconds between uses of "Jet of Steam Button" to prevent water spotting.
Use a press cloth if necessary.