To charge the battery pack, To remove the battery pack, Charging time – Sony BC V615 Manuel d'utilisation
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
To Charge the Battery Pack
Charging by Attaching the Battery Pack to This
See illustration □
1 Connect the power cord to a wall outlet.
2 Install the battery pack.
Align the end surface of the battery pack shown by the T mark to the
edge of the terminal shutter of this unit, then fit and slide the battery
pack in the direction of the arrow.
The CHARGE lamp (orange) will light and charging will begin.
When the CHARGE lamp goes out, normal charge is completed
For a full charge, which allows you to use the battery longer than
usual, leave the battery pack in place for approximately one hour
Remove the battery pack when required. It can be used even if the charging
is not completed.
To remove the battery pack
Slide it in the direction opposite to the arrow in the illustration 0.
The following table shows the charging time for the battery pack which is
• Approximate minutes to charge an empty battery pack fully
• Numbers in parentheses indicate the time when you charge normally
• To'ascertain the battery life, refer to the instruction manual of the video
equipment which you use.
• The charging time may differ depending on the condition of the battery
pack or the temperature of the environment.
• When a fully charged battery pack is installed, the CHARGE lamp will
once light, then go out.
• The CHARGE lamp may blink when charging a battery pack which is not
used for a long time period.
• The following events may happen, if there is a battery pack on the unit. In
that case, please contact your Sony dealer or local authorized Sony service
- The CHARGE lamp keeps blinking or does not light.
- Your camera does not work with a full-charged battery pack.
• You can insert the power cord connector into the terminal of this unit
regardless of the shape of the terminal.