Part names, Main unit display, Clean-sign light – Sharp FP-N40CX Manuel d'utilisation
AUTO SILENT MED HIGH MAX POLLEN
MAIN UNIT DISPLAY
Filter Indicator Light
If the Filter Indicator Light is lit, the Washable Active Carbon Filter needs to be cleaned.
OFF Timer Display Indicator Lights
(set using remote control)
• Detects odors such as tobacco
smoke, pets, cosmetics, etc.
• It can not detect odorless pollen
Remote Control Receiver
The color changes according to the air condition.
Slightly Impure (Orange)
Very Impure (Red)
ABOUT THE CLEAN-SIGN
• The Odor sensor displays a CLEAN-SIGN depending on relative
changes to the environment from the time the power plug is inserted
into the wall outlet and thereafter.
• When the air is extremely impure at the time the power plug is in-
serted, the CLEAN-SIGN may light green since the impure condition
is the environment against which the sensor bases the impurity rate
on. In this case, operate the unit for a while in Clean Mode first,
then switch to the desired operation mode. See Page E-13
• To reset the base impurity rate of the CLEAN-SIGN remove and in-
sert the power plug.
• The light can be turned off using ‘Display ON/OFF’ Button on the re-
mote control. Please turn off the light it is not needed. See Page E-13
See Page E-12
(Used to select operations or turn the unit off)
See Page E-11
True HEPA Filter (white)
See Page E-17
(Dust Collection Filter with Anti-Bacterial Apa-
tite Filter sheet covering its front surface)
Washable Active Carbon Filter (black)
See Page E-14
See Page E-13
See Page E-9
(Be sure to mount for tabletop installation)