On safety, On installation, On cleaning – Sony CPD-1320UC2 Manuel d'utilisation
Page 4: On repacking, Precautions
Attention! Le texte de ce document a été détectée automatiquement. Pour consulter le document original, vous pouvez utiliser le mode "Original".
• Operate the unit only on 120V AC, 60 Hz.
• Should any liquid or solid object fall into the cabinet, unplug the unit
and have it checked by qualified personnel before operating it any
• Unplug the unit from the wall outlet if it is not to be used for several
• To disconnect the AC power cord, pull it out by the plug. Never pull
the cord itself.
• Allow adequate air circulation to prevent internal heat build-up.
Do not place the unit on surfaces (rugs, blankets, etc.) or near materi
als (curtains, draperies) that may block the ventilation holes.
• Do not install the unit in a location near heat sources such as radia
tors or air ducts, or in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive
dust, mechanical vibration or shock.
To keep the unit looking brand-new, periodically clean it with a soft
cloth. Stubborn stains may be removed with a cloth lightly dampened
with a mild detergent solution. Never use strong solvents such as thin
ner or benzine, or abrasive cleansers since these will damage the
cabinet. As a safety precaution, unplug the unit before cleaning it.
Do not throw away the carton and packing materials. They make an
ideal container in which to transport the unit. When shipping the unit to
another location, repack it as illustrated on the carton.
If you have any questions about this unit, contact your authorized Sony