Getting started, Checking the supplied items, Ac power cord (mains lead) – Sony ICF-CL70 Manuel d'utilisation
Checking the supplied
Make sure that the following items are supplied:
• FM/AM Clock Radio (1)
• AM loop aerial (1)
• Operating Instructions (this manual) (1)
• Warranty (1) (In some countries or regions, the
warranty is not supplied.)
• Universal dock adaptor for iPhone (1) / iPhone
3G & iPhone 3GS (1) / iPhone 4 (1)
• Sony CR2032 lithium battery (1) (In some
countries or regions, the lithium battery is
already set in the unit.)
Connecting the AM
aerial and AC power cord
Remove only the loop part from the
Set up the AM loop aerial.
Connect the cords to the AM aerial
• Cord (A) or cord (B) can be connected to
Make sure the AM loop aerial is
connected firmly by pulling gently.
• Do not place the AM loop aerial near the unit or other
AV equipment, as noise may result.
• The shape and the length of the aerial is designed to
receive AM signals. Do not dismantle or roll up the
• See page 16 about determining the place for the aerial
and its orientation for good reception.
Connect the AC power cord to the wall
outlet (wall socket).
• The clock screen in the default setting
Push down and hold
the terminal clamp
and insert the cord.