Remote control unit, Anti-theft system, Remove the removable face plate – Panasonic CQ-C1200U Manuel d'utilisation
Page 10: Install removable face plate, Place the removable face plate into case, Power, Battery installation, Control reference guide
Install Removable Face
Slide the left side of the removable face
plate in place.
Press the right end of the removable
face plate until “click” is heard.
• This face plate is not waterproof. Do not expose it to water or excessive moisture.
• Do not remove the face plate while driving your car.
• Do not place the face plate on the dashboard or nearby areas where the temperature rises to high level.
• Do not touch the contacts on the face plate or the main unit, since this may result in poor electrical con-
• If dirt or other foreign substances get on the contacts, wipe them off with a clean and dry cloth.
This unit is equipped with a removable face plate. Removing this face plate makes the radio totally inoperable.
Place the Removable
Face Plate into Case
Gently press the bottom of the case and
open the cover. Place the face plate into
the case and take it with you when you
leave the car.
Removable face plate case
Remove the removable face plate
Switch off the power of the unit.
Remove the removable face plate.
q Press [
. The removable face plate will
w Push the face plate to either the right or
e Pull it out toward you.
UME / PUSH SEL
pages 14, 16)
Remote Control Unit
ᕡ Remove the battery holder.
Pull the battery holder by the position B while push-
ing position A in the direction indicated by the arrow.
ᕢ Install the battery on the battery holder.
Place a battery in the holder with its “+” side facing
up as shown in the figure.
ᕣ Insert the battery holder.
Push the battery holder back into its original position.
Remove and dispose of an old battery immediately.
• Battery type: Panasonic lithium battery (CR2025)
• Battery life:
Approximately 6 months with normal use (at room temperature)
• Do not disassemble or short the battery. Do not throw a battery into a fire.
• Keep batteries away from children to avoid the risk of accidents.
• Be careful to observe proper local disposal rules when you dispose of batteries.
Control Reference Guide
Buttons of the remote control function in the same way as the controls on the main unit of the reference page.
Point the remote control unit at the main unit’s sensor.
[VOL] [j] [i]
[TUNE] [TRACK] [k] [l] [
(Tune/track selection/track search)
page 14, 17)
Caution: Improper use of batteries may cause overheating, an explosion or ignition, resulting in injury or a
fire. Battery leakage may damage the unit.
Only for CQ-C1200U/C1120U/C1110U
page 14, 17)
CQ-C1100U has no remote control function.